- Modular device, version 19" VME-bus 10U case
- 2 control switches with 1:1 hot standby support
- Up to 16 GPON modules (up to 128 GPON ports)
- Up to 8192 ONT per node
- Host bus performance: 680 Gbit/s
- Low power consumption
- 2 Independent power inputs
Multiservice access and aggregation node MA4000-RX is designed to build an access network via the GPON technology. The system allows building scalable, fault-tolerant "last mile" networks ensuring high level of safety both in rural and urban areas. The access node provides management of subscriber devices, traffic switching and connection to the transport network.
The central element of MA4000-PX is a scalable Ethernet level L2 + (PP4X) switch, working in conjunction with the interface modules of optical access PLC8 for connecting subscriber devices via GPON technology.
Modules are installed in a standard 19" VME-bus 9U case. The enclosure provides two slots for PP4X switch control modules and 16 slots for line modules PLC8 (GPON). The system may have one or two modules of the PP4X core switch. Installing two modules allows building a highly reliable system through redundancy switches and to increase system capacity by distributing data flows between modules by stacking them.
Interaction between modules occurs through 10Gbit/s connection.
- PP4X - uplink controller
- PLC8 - GPON Line Card with 8 OLT Ports, SFP based
- The number of interface modules is up to 16
- 34х10G BASE-KX, XAUI, 680 Gbps
- Support of a single device control interface through CLI, WEB, SNMP, Telnet interfaces
- Configuration data processing for all modules of a device